We love hanging out as a family, playing games, and RVing, but raising our sons is our passion.
Latest Blog Post
- Free Printable Straightforward Summer CountdownThis year I decided we needed a big printable summer countdown. We love a good countdown here. I’ve been making them for years, but I wanted to do something […]
Goodbyes are so hard! We say goodbye to Jeremy’s parents and start the long journey home but don’t make it too far before we have yet another change of plans!
We’re dabbling in creating YouTube videos here and there. They’re mostly of our RVing adventures, but we have a variety of other videos too (like this sidewalk chalk course).
This whole thing started as a blog years and years ago. Erin blogs about our trips and ideas for raising boys. Read our latest blog posts below.
Things to Do
We like to keep our boys busy with different activities both when we’re RVing and when we’re home.
We’re all learning this parenting thing as we go go. Read some of our tips, tricks, and advice we’ve found along the way.
Traveling Through Life With Our Boys
At Our Boy Life you’ll find ideas for living with and raising boys. We share how we do life with our boys and hope our experiences will help you in raising your kids and making memories with them. Activities, travel, birthday parties, and holiday celebrations are just some of things we like to share. We even delve into how we’re making our house a home from time to time!
Recent Blog Posts
- Free Printable Straightforward Summer Countdown
- Over 50 Awesome Things for Kids to Do This Spring and Summer
- An Amazing Chore Chart That Finally Works: The Chore Tally Sheet
- How to Connect A Supervised Nintendo Switch Account to Epic Games
- Planning a Safe, Fun, and Fantastic Week for Spring Break
- How to Survive A Pandemic with Young Boys